Our third season is gearing up!
The Treasure Coast Pickleball League will begin play January 18, 2018.
Each team match consists of
So each team must have a minimum of 4 players.
Each facility must have a minimum of two courts to participate.
Days of play:
All matches will be recorded and organized through Top Dog Sports an online league organization system that many of you are already familiar with using through our tennis leagues.
In order to participate you will need the following:
1. A complete roster of a minimum of 4 people (2 ladies 2 men at the desired level) but 6 or more is preferred. Please sign your team via 2018 Roster Form link below.
2. A Team Fee of $65 which will cover our online system, end of season trophies, league administration fees and site. (made Payable to TCtennis)
3. You must have a facility at which your team will play your home matches, matches are played both home and away.
4. Match format will be 2 out of three sets to 11 for gender doubles and mixed.
5. Confirmation of your team is Due December 15th at which point we will make the schedule.
6. Our season Finale & Trophy Presentation will take place following the last scheduled matches. Dates & Details to follow.
7. We are looking at 10 weeks of play.
Looking forward to some fun Pickling! Spread the word!
Copyright © 2019 Martin County Tennis - All Rights Reserved.